7W to host fifth annual International Carpet Show this fall
-- Home Textiles Today, 7/27/2009 11:26:00 AM
New York -- 7W New York this fall will host the fifth annual New York International Carpet Show (NYICS), which is set for September 20 to 22.
The high-end decorative and Oriental carpet and rug trade event will feature soft flooring products by artisan weavers, including new introductions, creative collections, and one-of-a-kind items.
In line with the NYICS, 7W will also host a “Designer Day” series on Sept. 21. Keeping on topic with the carpet event, the session will feature a panel discussion on the design value of the decorative and Oriental rugs led by Harlem-based designer and author Roderick N. Shade.
The topic will be, “Build Your Project from the Ground Up: The Decorative and Oriental Rug as Design Inspiration.”
The discussion begins at 11:30 a.m. and will be followed by a complimentary lunch sponsored by 7W.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...