IKEA loads in home textiles for pets
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/14/2004 12:00:00 AM
PLYMOUTH MEETING, Pa. — IKEA Home Furnishings is launching a "Pets & People" collection offering accessories and products for pets.
The range is tailored to modern interiors and divided into three categories: Sleep & Care, which includes rugs, baskets, and sleeping cushions, blankets, bath towels and pawcloths; Eat & Store, which includes pet food storage containers, bowls, placemats and hooks to hang things on; and Walk & Play, which includes Frisbees, bite-rope, soft toys and scratching figures.
The Pets & People department is located in the IKEA Marketplace section of the store and is available in all U.S. units, except Houston.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...