Dan River unveils new print ensemble collection
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/21/2003 2:05:00 PM
New York — Dan River Home Fashions is bringing a new label into the bed-in-the-bag fold this market: Supreme Dimensions, a printed bed-in-bag program that offers step-up luxury at value pricing for the upper-moderate retail segment.
The three-pronged program includes a collection featuring 310-count sheets made from 100 percent ring-spun sateen cotton, a collection using 310-count ring-spun cotton sheeting and a collection featuring 300-count cotton-rich sheeting.
Although Supreme Dimensions appears to a tiered program, "this is not intended to hit price points, but to create a different formula for value," said Lou Casali, vp of sales.
All comforters in Supreme Dimensions are over-sized and over-filled with a Dan River-made Supreme Loft soft, spun fill for extra loft at a light weight. Fitted sheets in the line are constructed with extra-deep pockets, and dust ruffles feature split corners for a custom fit.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...