Khan, Lueder Join Nostalgia
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/15/2007 12:00:00 AM
Vernon Hills, Ill. —
Nostalgia Home Fashions, an importer and distributor of bedding and other home textiles, has announced the addition of two executive team members.
Iffat Khan joins the design team as vp of product design and development. Khan's career spans from Barth & Dreyfuss of California, to Target Stores, and most recently Sears Holdings as design director of home textiles. "This is a very exciting time for Nostalgia Home Fashions. I am glad to be part of the successful momentum we have here," said Khan.
Textiles industry veteran David Lueder has joined as executive vp, leading the company's U.S. business. Previously, Lueder was in senior executive posts at Crown Crafts, Pillowtex, and American-Pacific Enterprises. "I am incredibly excited by what the future holds for Nostalgia," he said. "With Iffat's design leadership, the pieces are all in place to build on Nostalgia's niche as a leading supplier of hand-rafted quilts and related accessories."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...