May chairman Loeb retires
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/5/2001 12:00:00 AM
ST. LOUIS -The May Department Stores Company has announced the retirement of Jerome Loeb, chairman of the board, effective April 30, as well as a number of senior management promotions.
Eugene Kahn, president and ceo, will become chairman of the board and ceo; John Dunham, vice chairman and cfo, will become president; and Thomas Fingleton, executive vp, will assume the additional title of cfo.
We would love your feedback!
- Sep 16, 2013
- Dec 26, 2012
- Dec 4, 2012
- Jan 30, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...