Hudson’s Bay plans vendor open house
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/7/2005 11:43:00 AM
TORONTO – Hudson ’s Bay Company will hold an open house for new merchandise vendors, the first such event in the company’s history.
The Sept. 30 gathering is open to vendors of all sizes. Buyers from each of HBC’s properties – Bay, Zellers, Home Outfitters, Fields and Designer Depot – will attend.
Vendors are not required to set up booths. Information and registration is available at www.hbc.ca. Once registration is confirmed, each vendor will receive 15-minute pitch opportunities with the buyers who specialize in the vendor’s product area.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...