Waverly teams with Hudson Bay Co.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/28/2003 2:50:00 PM
New York — Waverly today announced a new merchandising program with Hudson's Bay Company as part of its expansion efforts. It will be phased into the Canadian market through Hudson Bay's three divisions during the remainder of this year.
Waverly has created an exclusive collection of merchandise for the Zellers mass market division, due to roll out this spring, marketed under the Waverly decor name. Home Outfitters and The Bay, the other two divisions, will begin merchandising the Waverly program this fall, according to both companies in a joint statement.
"We are pleased to broaden out reach beyond the U.S. market by offering finished products through a prestigious retail partner," said Dale Williams, president of the Waverly Lifestyle Group, a division of F. Schumacher & Co.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...