Sarrasin, Battah promoted at Wearbest
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/13/2009 12:17:00 PM
Garfield, N.J. – Eileen Sarrasin and Melissa Battah have been promoted to design directors of residential and contract, respectively, at Wearbest Sil-Tex Mills.
Both previously were designers in those areas reporting to Tom Notaro, vp, who has left the firm.
They now report to Irwin Gasner, president and ceo, who “will be using this opportunity to work more closely with the design team and to deepen the collaborative relationships that we have enjoyed with our customers for many years.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...