New York show selects best new products
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/6/2003 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
The 24th semi-annual New York Home Textiles Show honored best new product award winners and finalists in six categories. The winners and finalists were:
Best of the Show: Oh! Organic Home (San Francisco, CA) for its Antonio duvet and envelope. The bedding is made from 100 percent certified organic cotton and features bold design produced with non-toxic, chemical-free dyes.
Bed: Northern Feather (Canada) for its Sea Cell white goose down comforter. The cover is made with lyocell, seaweed and silver, bringing the wellness benefits of the sea into the bedroom. Finalists: Eskimo Inc and Cuddledown
Bath: Talesma (Turkey) for its Gulcicek 100 percent Turkish cotton towel, a jacquard yarn dyed terry/ velour with high loops. Finalists: Orunet Co. Ltd and Runaina.
Kitchen/Table: Sethi & Sethi (New York) for its scroll embossed leather tabletopper, mat and napkin collection. Finalists: Liz Victory Designs and Sarla Antiques.
Home Accessories: Décor by Beader's Touch (New York) for its Stardust tie-dyed leather decorative pillow. Finalists: Huntingdon Mills Ltd. and Habersham.Home
Home Apparel: Kenan Enterprises International Inc. (Canada) for its NK Attitude Pisarro loungewear, a 100 percent silk crepe chiffon robe, tank palazzo pants detailed with cut away design, fagotting and hemstitching. Finalists: Forza & Co and Bedhead Pajamas.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...