Liz expands cottage and young attitude looks
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/4/2005 1:51:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Liz Claiborne Home has expanded the cottage look with several vintage-inspired florals and added a few younger attitude patterns in bedding, bath and window.
Some of the cottage looks include: Tamara, Lindsay, and Annabelle.Younger attitude patterns include Salerno and Sherbet Denim. In back-to-school, Fresh Stripe has been added to retail as mini sets for $79.99 twin or $99.99 full/queen.
The cottage influence continued in window and bath where new constructions abounded.
A mid-weight cotton viscose dobby was added in window as a new base cloth with six solids and six prints that are merchandised with reversible print shades.
Meanwhile in bath, several cottage looks were added as $39.99 shower curtains that work back to bedding.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...