Tuesday Morning adds strategic planning vp
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/19/2001 12:00:00 AM
DALLAS -Tuesday Morning Corp., the closeout retailer that opens its doors seven times a year, has announced that it has appointed Michael Marchetti as senior vp of strategic planning with direct responsibility for distribution, MIS and loss prevention.
"Mike has been working with us for several months on a consulting basis and we're excited to have his expertise on board," said Kathleen Mason, president and ceo, to whom Marchetti reports. "Mike brings 20 years of retailing experience to our team. In addition to MIS, he has an extensive background in finance, control, distribution and warehousing."
Prior to Tuesday Morning, he was principle and founder of MarCon Services, a service company that evaluates system development needs, and has designed, purchased and implemented numerous computer systems, including in-store POS systems, hand-held scanning systems and integrated merchandise planning systems.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...