Abboud Naturals to debut from United Feather & Down
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/28/2007 1:37:00 PM
Des Plaines, Ill. – United Feather & Down (UF&D) will introduce the Joseph Abboud Naturals collection of bedding products, a step-up program beyond the now five-year-old collection it already produces of Abboud pillows, pads and comforters.
The new line will be offered in the natural color of organic cotton, said Bob Hickman, vp of UF&D. The collection is completely natural and replenishable, he added. The fills include lyocell/down blends, Merino wool and pure cotton.
In addition there will be a sheet set of 400-count damask using Tencel lyocell. And for the super-luxury market, Touch of Cashmere will feature a cotton/cashmere 700-high fill white goods down at $1,499 for the queen comforter.
Standard pillows in the Naturals collection will be $79.99 retail; queen comforters will be $249.99.
The original collection of bedding was an interpretation of Abboud’s signature menswear designs. The brand itself is now owned by JA Apparel Corp.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...