Point-of-sale Upgrade for Karastan
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 11/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
Dalton, Ga. —
Karastan is easing "the complexity of cross-promoting" area rugs for different parts of the home with its latest marketing initiative, Coordinate Rug Tags — tags that show the consumer a group of rugs that work together in color palette and design.
This new approach, said Anne Carley, director of rug marketing, works hand-in-hand with the Karastan "whole-house" approach.
"We understand that decorating in today's open, multi-purpose spaces often requires the use of more than one rug," Carley said. "In response, we've increased our coordinate options, offering many patterns in shared palettes that team with three or more rugs. By putting images of these rugs on hanging tags, we make finding compatible options quick and easy."
Karastan offers tags for its English Manor, Sierra Mar and Axminster collections and makes online versions available through www.karastan.com.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...