For the Record
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 5/18/2009 12:00:00 AM
In HTT' s May 4 issue, several images were misidentified on page 4. The image captioned as Robert Allen is actually Swavelle Contract's Flower Child from the Off the Beaten Track collection. The image captioned as Fabricut Contract is from Robert Allen's Excursion collection. The image captioned as Swavelle is Fabricut Contract's newest dimo-out fabric . HTT regrets the error.
We would love your feedback!
- Apr 13, 2012
- Jan 24, 2012
- Jul 26, 2011
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...