Milliken Expands Sports Licensed Rugs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/3/2006 12:00:00 AM
LaGrange, Ga. —
LaGrange, Ga. Milliken's new My Team area rug collection doesn't play favorites to any particular college and professional team — but rather offers sports fans their choice in football, soccer, basketball, baseball and tennis.
The My Team collection, set to debut in July during the Atlanta International Area Rug Market, comprises tufted nylon rugs that are available in three area rug sizes: 6-by-9, 9-by-12 and 11-by-13. Retail price points are set to start at $199 for a 6-by-9.
In addition, Milliken is now offering its college team broadloom patterns in the same three area rug sizes. Milliken has license agreements with more than 200 colleges and universities for this line.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...