Shaw Living positions as single-source
-- Home Textiles Today, 9/21/2003 12:00:00 AM
At the New York Market — Two acquisitions and several strategic partnerships later, Shaw Rugs embarked this market with a new name more befitting its restructured course as a multiple category supplier.
Shaw Living, vp Jeff Meadows explained to HTT, represents the company’s effort to “become a single-source vendor” to its retail partners.
“It’s very important to buyers to know they can come to one place to get all they need,” Meadows said during a preview of new product lines at the company’s Georgia Tufters’s division showroom at 295 Fifth Avenue. “Buyers don’t have time to shop from six different vendors for six separate categories.”
4. Hollander unveils opening-room fashions
At the New York Market — Hollander Home Fashions has unveiled a new concept this market, featuring a cross-section of opening-room offerings entitled Crossroads to represent trends, looks, colorations, themes and sourcing abilities it believes are key.
With beds dubbed Verve, Mambo, Gypsy and Argentina, the opening line is designed to display exactly where Hollander is headed in terms of fashion. For example, Verve features a sleek tailored and pin-tucked comforter that is pleated with a mitered border in shimmery textures of bordeaux, old rose, celery, taupe and bronze. Puckered stretch Euros in bordeaux add a whimsical flair to the bed’s modern look that represents contemporary lifestyles.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...