Shields hired by Martha for Macy’s
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/27/2007 12:37:00 PM
New York -- Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia has hired Sferra Bros. marketing manager Mary Shields as senior copywriter, working on the Martha Stewart Collection exclusive to Macy's.
Shields joins MSLO effective July 30. She will report to Janelle Asplund, deputy copy director for MSLO.
Prior to Sferra, Shields was a returning full-time student to FIT, where she graduated in 2002 with a B.S. in Home Products Marketing. In years preceding college, she ran her own jewelry business, Mary Shields Design, and was a partner in another jewelry/giftware firm, Eve Kaplin Design, Inc.
"I was entrusted by Sferra owner Paul Hooker to partner with his creative director, Aaron Stewart, on the corporate re-branding of this venerable 116-year-old luxury linens company," said Shields. "My gratitude to them abounds, as it galvanized my awareness that branding and verbal identity are my strong suit. Branding through the written word at Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia is an exciting new career opportunity, and I am thrilled to be joining their team."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...