New e-TV Show: 'Trendease DesignVision'
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/15/2008 12:00:00 AM
Design and fashion resource Trendease International has, through a subscriber contest, chose the name for its newly launched online-TV show: "Trendease DesignVision." That name was submitted by "Peter" from Sydney, Australia.
Trendease DesignVision launched on www.trendease.tv the first week of December; it is a co-production of Trendease and Faire Sa Deco.TV. It will take the form of "a free-access show for all viewers," the company said.
Jennifer Castoldi, chief creative director of Trendease, will host the show. She will showcase "innovative and cutting-edge designs that she and the Trendease Team discovered while visiting trade shows and design happenings worldwide."
Trendease has built readership in 140 countries since its founding five years ago.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...