Pillowtex taps into past with new designs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2002 2:20:00 PM
New York — Two of Pillowtex's newest products, a solid-color 310-count micro-denier sheet collection and a custom-cut carpet, are addressing old, established products in a new way.
Both products are being offered under the venerable Fieldcrest brand, and each applies the experience garnered from previous products or other Pillowtex labels.
The new 310-count micro-denier sheet is constructed from 60 percent cotton and 40 percent micro polyester in six basic but saturated colors, while the custom-cut carpet is available in a mix of tonal and solid offerings and a palette of four colors each.
The sheet, which fits up to a 14-inch mattress, is expected to ship in December and can be offered as open stock or as sets.
The custom-cut carpet, which is not just meant for traditional bathroom use, offers relatively prompt shipping as the result of its domestic production.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...