Pamida affirms Rothamel as chief exec
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/26/2008 1:21:00 PM
Omaha, Neb. – Regional discounter Pamida has promoted Paul Rothamel to president and ceo; he has served as interim ceo since last November.
Rothamel is a 20-year retail veteran who joined Pamida in 1999 after stints with Target and as regional vp of Shopko Stores.
Prior to November, he was svp of operations at Pamida, a 207-store chain owned by Sun Capital Partners, an investment firm whose other retail properties include The Limited, Mervyns, Rowe Furniture, and Shopko.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...