Connolly to head U.S. operations for Abhishek
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/4/2008 2:53:00 PM
Ludhiana, India -- Abhishek Industries Limited, a $350 million unit of Trident Group, has named Meg Connolly executive vice president of its U.S. operations.
With more than 25 years of experience in the home textiles industry, Connolly spent most of her career at Pillowtex / Fieldcrest-Cannon, where she headed the sales and marketing function as vp, working brands including Royal Velvet, Charisma, Cannon and Court of Versailles.
Connolly joined WestPoint Stevens as director of sales for the Fashion Brands unit, rising to global sourcing manager of the Bath Division. At Bardwil Industries she was vp of the Lenox Bath division, helping to launch the Lenox Bamboo Platinum Towel line.
“With Meg's impressive track record in marketing, product development and brand strategy, Trident Group is pleased to have her heading our U.S. operation. We look forward to her contribution as a creative, dynamic part of our global team,” said P.K. Markanday, chief executive of the Terry Towel Division of Trident Group/Abhishek.
Abhishek operates in the yarn, towels, paper, chemicals, information technology, sugar, and energy sectors.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...