HFPA annual meeting to include flammability discussion
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/5/2003 12:00:00 AM
HFPA annual meeting to include flammability discussion New York — The annual meeting of the Home Fashion Products Association will be held here Tuesday, Dec. 16 at 41 Madison Avenue, lower level meeting room.
Following the annual meeting which begins with a continental breakfast at 8 a.m., and the meeting and elections at 8:30 am, there will be a workshop on flammability issues.
The workshop at 9:15 am will cover the status of California's TB604, Federal legislation and the Consumer Products Safety Commission actions. Bob Leo of Meeks & Sheppard, HFPA's legal counsel, will chair the discussion.
Non-HFPA members must pay $55 per person to attend the workshop. Checks should be mailed prior to the meeting to HFPA, 355 Lexington Avenue, 17th floor, New York, NY 10017.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...