Design Network adds new rug post
By Cecile B.Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 10/6/2003 12:00:00 AM
LOS ANGELES —
Design Network, the rug division of Cecil Saydah International, recently hired Mellesa Snow to the new post of assistant rug product manager.
She reports to Debbie Powell, director of marketing.
The company created the new position to support recent growth and expansions in the scatter size and doormat product categories and the recent addition of licensed product the mix, Powell said.
"Mellesa brings a fresh, new perspective to rugs, and we're very excited to work with her on our expanded focus," Powell added.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...