Yves Delorme Expands Olivier Desforges in U.S.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/30/2006 12:00:00 AM
Charlottesville, Va. —
Charlottesville, Va. –Yves Delorme is expanding the availability of the Olivier Desforges bed linen brand, currently offered in boutiques throughout France and to a few U.S. wholesalers. The line will be on display at the 230 Fifth Avenue showroom in April.
Virginia Peale, media and publicity director, notes that the Desforges brand is named for the French designer who launched his own company in 1974 and later sold to Fremaux-Delorme, the 161-year-old parent company of Yves Delorme.
Price points are “accessible,” said Peale, adding, “We had limited bed and bath last fall. Now we are adding top of bed, throws and pillows. We are building out accessories and offering velvets and cableknits.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...