New Hall Reroutes Heimtextil Circuit
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 12/14/2009 12:00:00 AM
Frankfurt, Germany —
With the debut of Hall 11, Messe Frankfurt will reorganize exhibitors to spread the flow of the products on display at the upcoming Heimtextil next month.
"More Clarity," a section dedicated to bedroom, bathroom and table textiles products, will now be showcased in Hall 11.1, while "More Style" products in the same categories will be in Hall 11.0.
In reviewing the global situation, Olaf Schmidt, vp, textile fairs for Messe Frankfurt, commented that despite the macro economics, the organization has seen "a similar number of exhibitors for 2010 as in 2009." He acknowledged that there is a definite reduction in stand size, "or even cancellations due to economic necessity or a reorientation in the market." But, he added, there have been new or returning exhibitor registrations.
Broken down by categories, he said the companies in the bedroom, bathroom and table segments as well as wall coverings and decorative fabric supplies are the leaders.
Schmidt also noted that "all areas for the application of textiles in the field of interior design will be well represented at the fair."
He continued, "Our canvassing among manufacturers of exclusive wall coverings has been very successful, and in addition, it looks like more mattress manufacturers will be taking part in Heimtextil than for several years."
Household textiles for bedroom, bath and table will be located in Halls 8, 9 and the new Hall 11 at the western end of the fair with a new entrance building, the Portalhaus.
The premium segments of these businesses will be on the two floors of Hall 11.
Hall 9.0 will have kitchen and table linens, table decorations, bedroom and bathroom linens. Hall 10 will focus on Asian Feeling in Hall 10.0, Asian Selection in Hall 10.1, and Asian Vision in Hall 10.2.
Hall 8.0 will showcase bedding, bed and bathroom textiles.
Heimtextil will take place from Jan. 13 to Jan. 16.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...