Cotton gets tough
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/12/2005 12:15:00 PM
NEW YORK -- Cotton Incorporated’s Textile Chemistry Research Department has created Tough Cotton -- a wrinkle-resistant finish that aims to keep cotton looking good and lasting longer.
The new creation is also supposed to maintain a smooth appearance after home laundering.
Cotton Inc. stated that Tough Cotton has about 20 percent better tensile and tear strength and boosts abrasion resistance by 300 percent. Other benefits are said to be in shape retention, shrinkage control, quicker drying and easier pressing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...