Orian creates senior design director post
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/19/2004 12:00:00 AM
ANDERSON, S.C. —
Orian Rugs recently hired Jenny Denton, appointing her to the newly created post of senior design director, overseeing all aspects of design for the company.
She reports to Don Newton, senior vice president of sales and marketing.
Denton most recently worked as an independent designer of woven jacquard products. She brings several years of experience in textiles design to Orian, Newton said. "As we expand our product offerings and distribution, the need arose to have a design director with extensive experience in the industry," he added.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...