Tuesday Morning names Green to board
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/3/2008 12:16:00 PM
Dallas – Closeout retailer Tuesday Morning has appointed of David Green to the board of directors, effective Jan. 1, filling the newly created seventh director position.
Green, a consultant who has served on the board of directors for the Association of National Advertisers, Anti-Defamation League - Chicago and the Aviation Profession Educational Center, was svp and senior marketing officer – global marketing for McDonald's Corporation when he retired in 2002.
Prior to his 30 years at the fast food giant, Green held marketing positions at Westinghouse Broadcasting and Dick Orkin Creative Services.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...