Revman bows Michael Kors bedding
by Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/14/2006 1:32:00 PM
New York – Revman International has unveiled three bed ensembles by designer Michael Kors that are headed to Bloomingdale’s for a launch exclusive.
“My favorite things are a blend of traditional and contemporary,” Kors told HTT.
The first, three-bed group reflects his attention to mixing with a bold paisley combined with a bold stripe on the bedding plus a Greek-key printed sheet in the dark chocolate-toned style Taos; an animal stripe matched to a stripe on the sheet and topped with leather-strip-accented herringbone bedding of camel and ivory in the style Park Avenue; and a mix of gray flannel, woven pinstripe and a bold paisley sheet in Tribeca.
This masculine trio will debut in September as part of an Only @ Bloomingdale’s fall exclusive.
“We already are planning the next steps,” said Rich Roman, ceo of Revman International, noting the potential for Kors, who first entered fashion in 1981. Roman said the Kors “fashion image has caught the imagination of the American consumer.”
Of his three-bed spring 2007 collection preview also on display at the Revman showroom, Kors noted, “After a serious winter, I’m a beach baby and pretend I’m in the Aegean… that is very resort, vacation mode. Colors are Capri, medium and clear without being electric. I broke with white as I did in fashion.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...