Hollander promotes Lopez to division head
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 3/4/2008 12:47:00 PM
Boca Raton, Fla. – Basic bedding supplier Hollander Home Fashions has named Raoul “Yogi” Lopez svp for the Down Comforter and Mattress Pad Division, replacing Amy Webster, who was recently promoted to run the Pillow Division.
With Hollander for more than 30 years, Lopez was svp of manufacturing for the last 15 years. In addition to his manufacturing duties, he spent significant time working in product development, customer relations and distribution.
In his new position, Lopez will be responsible for the design of down comforters, down alternative products, blankets, mattress pads, and fiber and feather beds. He will also oversee product development, sourcing, marketing and sales for Hollander, which is active in brand, license and private label programs.
Jeff Hollander, ceo, commented, “Yogi’s experience is exactly what we need for our business as we continue to develop products that meet the ever-changing needs of the consumer. In addition, as global sourcing continues to grow, it is imperative that distribution methods are handled with the utmost expertise.”
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...