Springs deal targets Hispanic consumers
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/9/2002 3:02:00 PM
Fort Mill, SC — Springs Industries has entered into a new licensing partnership with Three Amigas of Hard Nelson LLC that will result in bedding and bath designs with a distinct Hispanic perspective.
Juvenile and tween styles are from the design collection of actress Sonia Manzano, who is best known for her role as Maria on PBS' 'Sesame Street.' Both styles are among the featured products to be shown by Springs during the upcoming home textiles market.
"The new styles have a distinct Hispanic flavor in their color and language, but the appeal extends beyond one culture," said Nancie Siegel, director of marketing for licensed products at Springs.
The line is being offered as open stock and includes a comforter, bedskirt, pillow shams and sheet set.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...