Safavieh, Louis De Poortere partner on wool rugs
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 7/28/2006 12:52:00 PM
New York -- Safavieh and Louis De Poortere (LDP) of Belgium have partnered to together become the exclusive distributors of an assortment of wool rugs for the U.S. and Canadian markets.
These new collections, produced by Louis De Poortere especially for the U.S. market in conjunction with Safavieh, are set to launch next January during the Atlanta and Las Vegas markets.
LDP "has been a major presence in better stores in North America, and their customers will be pleased to know Safavieh will have stock inventory for immediate delivery with no minimums, as we do with all of our other rug collections," said Arash Yaraghi, a principal of Safavieh.
Christof Vermeersch, commercial director of LDP, said that LDP is gearing up for custom collections to be developed specifically for targeted major accounts in addition to running lines -- a feat made possible because the company has established production in Romania in a new, joint-venture facility.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...