Classic Recruits Ashley, Graham
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 1/30/2006 12:00:00 AM
Vernon, Calif. — —
Vernon, Calif. — Classic Slipcovers Inc. has named Brian Ashley executive vp of sales and marketing. An industry veteran, Ashley has extensive experience in product and brand development, including 20 years with Fieldcrest Cannon.
Annie Graham has been hired as design director and marketing coordinator. Previously, she was a textiles designer at Mateo in Los Angeles. She earned her degree in graphics design at the Rhode Island School of Design.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...