Company C Hires Marketing Manager
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/10/2005 12:00:00 AM
Concord, N.H. —
Company C has hired Jane Wright as national sales and marketing manager to handle the independent sales force and grow sales nationwide.
She is also responsible for increasing overall brand awareness through development and communication of marketing and public relations programs.
Wright worked as a marketing director for Pine Cone Hill prior to joining Company C, where her duties included managing key accounts and overseeing all public relations efforts, event planning and marketing activities.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...