New Overstock site offers bulk merch for hotels, restaurants and other segments
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/9/2009 11:31:00 AM
Salt Lake City – Overstock.com today debuted a new site, www.o.biz, that offers bulk merchandise buys to businesses and consumers.
Merchandise on the site is organized by industry, with current listings consisting of hotel, restaurant, office supplies, office furniture, kitchen and dining, jewelry, medical supplies and a general “wholesale” category.
“We've launched O.BIZ to help small to medium-size businesses save money by leveraging Overstock.com's purchasing power," said Overstock.com chairman and ceo Patrick Byrne.
At launch, there were 190 bedding and bath items on offer under the hotels section. A sampling includes:
A case of six Eypgtian cotton sheet sets in 300-count construction for $199.99;A case of six Eypgtian cotton sheet sets in 1,500-count construction for $825.00;A pack of four full/queen quilt sets for $197.95;A 12-piece set of bath towels for $134.95;A pack of six latex pillows for $354.99.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...