CHF hires stylist for juvenile, tweener bed
Cecile B. Corral -- Home Textiles Today, 8/13/2001 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
CHF Industries, based here, recently hired Nicole Reuss as its new stylist for juvenile and tweener bedding lines.
Reuss, formerly stylist for the vinyl tabletop division of Elrene Home Fashions for more than one year, will also work to cross-merchandise her bedding lines with CHF's bath collections.
Prior to working at Elrene, Reuss was a bedding division stylist in charge of the JCPenney account for Perfect Fit. And before that, she spent six years at Crown Crafts as an assistant stylist in bedding for the company's national accounts.
Reuss reports to Joan Karron, vp.
In other news at Elrene, Kristin Martin recently resigned from her position as fabric stylist to go back to school, enrolling at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies of the Decorative Arts.
We would love your feedback!
- Aug 10, 2001
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...