Scurry races to Marathon to expand program
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 9/20/2004 12:00:00 AM
ATLANTA — Pamela Scurry — a designer who holds licenses with Bassett Furniture, Mohawk Home, Gatehouse, and Troutman Furniture — has entered into a consulting agreement with Marathon Marketing, LLC to further develop and expand her branded merchandise program.
Her licensing program will focus on the home and its environments.
Scurry is the owner of Wicker Garden's Children, a store of children's furniture and clothing located on Madison Avenue in New York.
Marathon Marketing, launched by Laurie Berkin in July 2004, is a marketing and licensing consultancy that focuses its efforts on strategic planning, development and implementation of marketing and/or licensing programs for companies of all sizes.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...