Tuesday Morning textiles take off
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/24/2003 12:00:00 AM
Dallas — Textiles, towels and comforters were among Tuesday Morning's best performing categories during the third quarter, president and ceo Kathleen Mason told investors during the retailer's conference call yesterday.
With sheets showing signs of recovery in terms of price points, Tuesday Morning plans to push high-quality offerings — along with upscale bath towels — during the fourth quarter, she added.
The 556-unit off-price chain focused in its October mailer on decorative home and will emphasize gift giving in November and December.
"We feel very well prepared in the textiles category for fourth quarter," Mason said. "We are known for our high-quality sheets, and we also have Italian towels coming in, so for both these categories we are expecting to see increases over last year."
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...