Commonwealth Launches Designer Brand
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/10/2005 12:00:00 AM
Montreal — —
Montreal — Commonwealth Home Fashions has launched a new bedding collection under the Couture by Commonwealth brand in time for the upcoming New York Home Textiles Market.
The haute couture-inspired collection features eight ensembles with 310-count sateen, 220-count sateen-reactive prints and 210-count embroidered cotton sheeting. Cut-and-sew details and creative use of fabrics are used to create custom looks.
Top-of-bed and accessory fabrics include flax, cotton, ramie, faux shantung, doeskin and burnout organza. Piecing, banding, laser-cut appliqués, pleating and crushing are some of the dressmaker details offered. Each ensemble also has coordinating window treatments.
“We believe this is a very appropriate way to introduce retailers and consumers to our design philosophy: outfit your bed as you outfit yourself,” added Evelyne Pauld, Commonwealth's vice president of bedding and designer of the line.
The line can be viewed at Commonwealth's showroom at 261 Fifth Ave., suite #1507.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...