Martex Fiber Southern Makes Appointments
-- Home Textiles Today, 2/22/2010 12:00:00 AM
Lincolnton, Ga. —
Josephine (Jo) Jarrett has joined Martex Fiber Southern Corp. as vp of manufacturing operations and will focus on the firm’s Jimtex Yarns division based here.
Jarrett has 14 years of management experience with Hanesbrands Inc., formerly National Textiles and Sara Lee. She will be part of the firm’s current expansion, which includes adding capacity for its production of recycled cotton blend and plied yarns, facilitating R&D and customer service. She will also oversee production in MFSC’s machine fiber division with Jamie Jarrett, plant manager.
Bruce Hogan will become director of sales for Jimtex Yarns and Kassandra Braun will be director of design and color development.
Jimtex Yarns supplies eco-friendly yarn created by blending pre-colored new recycled ECO2cotton fiber reprocessed from new apparel cutting scraps. In addition to spinning fibers and yarns, Martex Fiber, based in Spartanburg S.C., offers recycled fiber blends for automotive products, green building materials, home furnishings and fill products.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...