Alliance Moves to 230 5th Ave.
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/11/2004 12:00:00 AM
From the New York Market —
Alliance Style Group has taken a 640-square-foot showroom in suite 511 of 230 Fifth Ave., in time for this week's New York Home Textiles Market.
“In the past, we participated in Home Textiles Market weeks at the Javits Center or hotels. Our line has grown so large it has become more practical to have our samples in a permanent location rather than moving everything to New York twice a year,” said Howard Kreisner, creative director. “Our East Coast customers visit New York throughout the year, not just during market week. A showroom affords access to us and our products whenever they are in town.”
Alliance Style Group sells throws, pillows, comforters, blankets, baby blankets and sleeping bags.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...