Loftex introduces towels with cashmere
-- Home Textiles Today, 10/9/2004 9:03:00 AM
FROM THE NEW YORK MARKET — Loftex USA , the American division of one of China 's largest towel manufacturers, is debuting a cashmere blend towel among its premium collection at the New York Home Textiles Market.
Cashmina is a blend of cashmere, bamboo and cotton. "It combines the most absorbent and the softest fibers," said Gretchen Dale, director of design and marketing.
The company, which is making its debut this market, is showing a range of product from the 13.5-pound, ring-spun Essentials solid-color towel at a $5.50 retail to Venezia, a light-weight, luxury towel with more than 1 million long loops that will retail from $17 to $20.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...