Cotton Inc. reorganizes global product marketing
Western div. broken into two departments
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 8/26/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Cotton Inc. has reorganized its global product marketing division to better serve the industry as its has become more global.
The division's western hemisphere business now consists of two departments: Americas mill marketing and brand marketing.
Mike Tydall, previously sr. director of global product marketing, now is senior director of Americas mill marketing. He is responsible for strengthening Cotton's support of the U.S. textiles industry, as well as the company's activities in Latin America and Canada.
Dennis Horstman, formerly manager, Global Product Marketing, has been promoted to director, brand marketing, responsible for strengthening Cotton's influence on national and private label brands in the U.S. which have been identified as the critical link to today's consumer.
Both report to Dean Turner, senior vp, global product marketing.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...