JPMA board of directors grows
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 4/30/2001 7:03:00 AM
MT. LAUREL, NJ — Representatives from Springs Industries and Crown Crafts were among those recently elected to the Juvenile Products Manufacturers Association board of directors for 2001.
John Jago of Springs and Nanci Freeman of Crown Crafts are among the nine members elected to the board of directors. Other members include Dan Orsini, Chicco U.S.A.; Renee Pepys-Lowe, CoCaLo; Rick Frank, Evenflo; Ron Sidman, The First Years; Greg Mansker, Graco Children's Products; Junio Winokur, Lamaze Publishing Company; and Bengt Lager, Regal Lager.
Elected to officer positions were Brenda Liistro, Playtex Products, chairman; Dale Schipper, Peg Perego USA, vice chairman; and Andy Newmark, Kolcraft, treasurer. Outgoing chairman Katherine Gold of Gold Bug will serve on the board for one year as past chairman.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...