Brentwood Lines Offer Strong Themes
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 2/26/2007 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Brentwood Originals offered four main themes this market. Creative director Sigrid Simonson said the stories that the collections — Casual Elegance, Rustic Modern, Ahwahnee, and Beach House — carry are mainly color-driven, with an important role played by texture and an emphasis on soft surfaces.
Details range from faux sheared mink dec pillows with quarter-panel faux suede backs in the Rustic Modern group, to a high-low chenille translation of traditional Aztec patterns in the "global ethnic" theme in the Ahwahnee group, named for the historic lodge hotel in Yosemite National Park.
A strong red-white-blue canvas plays across the Beach House curtains, complete with real rope loops. This style is at the opposite end of the casual-formal spectrum from the stress on soft microfibers and heavyweight suedes in Casual Elegance.
Brentwood Originals, a supplier of dec pillows, chair pads, and window treatments, serves retailers in the broad middle, including JCPenney, Kohl's, Linens 'n Things, and TJX.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...