EX-CELL HOME FASHIONS—KEMP BEATLEY DIVISION
-- Home Textiles Today, 3/30/2001 12:00:00 AM
New York (212) 213-8000
Introductions include two new Pfaltzgraff patterns-Arborwood and Maison Blue-with complete coordinates in kitchen textiles; a new Claire Murray program titled Provence; and Louis, Emily and Tropica under the Kemp & Beatley brand as full coordinate programs.
We would love your feedback!
- Mar 21, 2013
- Jul 31, 2012
- Apr 23, 2012
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...