United Feather & Down’s Borghese Line Headed for Hospitality
-- Home Textiles Today, 11/9/2009 12:00:00 AM
Des Plaines, Ill. —
United Feather & Down’s recently announced collection with skin care specialist Borghese will make its hospitality debut at the utility bedding manufacturer’s Sixth Avenue showroom this week..
The hospitality assortment will be unveiled in conjunction with the International Hotel/Motel & Restaurant Show, which takes place Nov. 8-10 at the Jacob Javits Center.
Stephen Palmer, co-president of United Feather & Down, said the hospitality line “truly marries the concept of beauty with sleep.”
The Villa Di Borghese Hospitality & Spa Collection includes a luxury line of bedding, spa and travel accessories. The bed pillow and comforter, spa pillow, booties and spa body wrap are constructed with 300-thread-count Italian tile dobby cotton in either white or Borghese’s signature ivory, finished with a natural aloe vera treatment, and embroidered with the Villa Di Borghese crest.
The fill options include Botanical Down, a trademarked blend of Tencel and Freshness Assured down, or a Botanical Down Alternative, a blend of micro fiber down alternative and Tencel.
The retail version of the line launched at Bloomingdale’s in October.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...