Koni teams with Lenzing for eco-friendly hotel textiles
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/21/2008 2:10:00 PM
Koni fabrics made from Modal and Tencel will feature in the new line of bedding, drapery, bath and spa products. At IH/MRS, in New York, Nov. 8-11, Koni will be showing Tencel goods in top-of-bed, sheeting, inserts and decorative items; Modal will be used in towels, robes and related bath products. A centerpiece will be the Reflections bedding ensemble, in an elegant white and beige.
Made from wood pulp cellulose extracted from trees harvested from sustainable forests, both Modal and Tencel are 100% biodegradable and natural.
The two Lenzing fibers join the range of organic cotton, bamboo and recycled polyester products by Koni – founded by fabric designer Koni Kim – and its soft goods manufacturer Kojo Worldwide, based here.
“We are thrilled to be working in tandem with Lenzing to make their amazing fibers available to the hospitality industry,” said Kim.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...