Brylane bolsters marketing
Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 6/3/2002 12:00:00 AM
NEW YORK —
Brylane has named Mark Friedman chief marketing officer, reporting to Russell Stravitz, ceo.
Friedman will develop corporate marketing initiatives, which include leading the e-commerce, consumer research and database and business development functions. He will also expand and manage the licensed businesses and strategic alliances.
Friedman most recently served as chief marketing officer at Brooks Brothers, where he led the marketing team for the retail and factory outlet channels and served as the general manager of the catalog and e-commerce channels.
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...