HSN Promotes Sanborn
By Staff -- Home Textiles Today, 10/17/2005 12:00:00 AM
St. Petersburg, Fla. — —
St. Petersburg, Fla. — HSN has promoted Scott Sanborn to senior vice president of marketing.
In his new role, Sanborn will oversee creative services, CRM and brand marketing.
Sanborn joined HSN in 2002 as vice president of online marketing for HSN.com. He previously served as vice president of account services for i-traffic/agency.com.
Said Marty Nealon, HSN president, “His intellect, broad scope and lively imagination have proven to be of great advantage during the creation of our online marketing program, and we look forward to even greater achievements from Scott in this new role.”
We would love your feedback!
Most Recent Resources
- Getting the most out of offline leads
- Free Shipping and the Importance of Onsite Promotion
- Should Branded Manufacturers Participate in Flash Sales?
- Rugs 101 - Special Edition
- How Big Is Your Label
- Choosing a Web Site Developer
- Convergence: Tie Your Online & Offline Experience...
- Social Networks to Social Shopping
- Why Brands and Their Retailers are Facebook’s Biggest...
- Web Based Intelligence Gathering
- The Future of Tablets
- Shopatron: Bicycles & eCommerce
- A Guide to Holiday eCommerce Success
- Mattress Buying 101 - Connecting with Consumers
- Designing Your Brand’s Website for eCommerce
- Global Sourcing in 2010: Doing More With Less
- Comparing Four Options for Turning Web Site Traffic into...
- Are You Prepared for the 2009 Holiday Season? A Branded...
- Design, Develop, Deliver: The Three D's to Digitally...